Thursday, February 22, 2007

Waiting on Baby.

So I'm whiling the time away, trying to stay busy with my mind occupied so I don't dwell on the fact that our baby is not yet here. Yes, these probably sound like the ramblings of a woman long overdue. Nope. Still two weeks shy, just impatient as usual! I decided that it's prime time to learn how to better use my mac for entertainment purposes. iphoto has a nifty little feature that lets me send slide shows as quicktime videos, which I can then upload to youtube, and embed in the blog. The one below is a "test" - little snippets of our vacation on the coast of Italy this past fall, but the grand plan is to make a baby video when our wee one shows its face.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it! I can't wait until we get a chance to go to Italy. Hang in there - labor will come before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. It will make my day.