Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our list

We are almost done with "the list" of items to repurchase for our new home - it's been a lot of looking on craigslist, at ikea, at target, and napervilleyardsales.com - and we're getting there!
- couch - check.
- washer/dryer - almost check.
- glider - almost check.

It's kind of fun to "reinvent" ourselves in a way! We like to think of our time with our house at 316 as the test drive for our home and life in KY. And all the things we didn't get quite right, or weren't happy with? No problem - now we know what not to do, and what we want to change for the next time around.

This is a very random post, and I think it's due to the late hour. Our girls have been faithfully (and I mean faithfully) waking up just as we go to bed...making for some very long nights.

I will leave you with this - whoever you are - designmom posted a link to a beautiful site today - http://tinysprouts.com

Now I want to play with fun chunky embroidery style on children's clothing! How sweet is this stuff... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. It will make my day.