Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to all!
We had a really great visit down to KY to first let Lydia meet Grandma and Grandpa Baer, then up to Louisville to spend a night with Seth and Mary and the girls. Lydia did great in the car - we had to stop quite a bit on the way back, but it was well worth it and she was a trooper!

Kentucky was cold! Our Easter photos don't display our little girlie's Easter dress very well since we had to bundle up to avoid the 30 something degree air. In April! Go figure!

Lydia loved meeting her grandparents and really had a great time with them. We went through baby pictures of Sam and compared them against the photos that my parents brought out when they visited, of me when I was a baby - we'll let you be the judge of who you think she looks most like, but we think you'll quickly arrive at the same conclusion we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. It will make my day.