Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thankful Hearts

As we look back over the past 2 years or so since we first thought about becoming parents, we're filled with gratitude that God has given us a baby and child to raise. It's such a gift and great responsibility, and our lives will never be the same.

Our small group leader gave me a little book of meditations for new moms, and the reading for today was beautiful:

" How can I repay the Lord
for all his goodness to me?
I wil lift up the cup of salvation
and call on the name of the Lord.
I will fulfill my vows to the Lord
in the presence of all his people."

Psalm 116:12-14

Lydia's baby dedication will be on June 17th, for all who are interested in attending! It will be at our church, just a few minutes away, with a lunch back here at our house.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be there...just a little drive for us... :) Take lots of pics for us to see!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. It will make my day.