Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kids Club

Tuesday nights are the highlight of my week. We go to a kids club at
the local presbyterian church in town, where a group of moms bring
their kiddos for storytime/crafts/dinner, and pretty much pre-school
with the beloved, very patient, Miss Dana. Dana goes over the sounds
that letters make, counting, and always reads a fun story too. Today
everyone was having melt-downs, us included, and I almost asked Miss
Dana to just skip crafts, sing a song and let us all go home for
baths and bed. But one song turned into three, and before you know
it, an hour and a half had passed and we were happy we stayed for the
whole thing.

I've met a few really great moms to connect with through kids club,
and I'm very thankful that it's now part of our weekly routine.
Millie has fun tooting around while the other kids sit quietly. She's
a little young for it, but a great distraction for the rest of the
kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. It will make my day.