Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 1

Today was the first day of the rest of our life. Or so I feel. We've officially moved out of our house and have spent our first day as Napervilleites. We are living with some good (and very gracious) friends of ours who have welcomed us into their home for the next 8 weeks, after which point we'll move to Kentucky.

Today we learned: that our children are very flexible, and will have a much easier time with this move than we will. Even though bedtime was akin to WWIII tonight (seriously, 8:45 and Millie has just finally calmed and fallen asleep?) Lydia keeps randomly saying that she's "cited to move to tucky". I also learned that the 6:25 train out of the Naperville station gets in to Union with the same speediness as my 6:25 over at college ave. Tomorrow: update on if I actually MADE it to the 6:25...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. It will make my day.