Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I'm working on.


Today's events:
Our washer was fixed today with a big thanks to Martin Sizemore, the area "appliance fixer". He is so helpful, and knowledgeable. He is our Gordon of KY, though there will never be any replacing Gordon in our hearts. The first time he visited us, he fixed our refrigerator. This time, it was our washer. We must find something nice to do for him since he refuses payment. Any ideas? I'm thinking a dinner brought to his doorstep might be called for.

It was also a full afternoon of work after spending the morning with the girls.

Here's my disclaimer for quite a bit of work shown on my blog: This is not my client - I worked as a creative director for 5 years for Chempetitive Group. This is a portion of the work I'm doing for them - and one of their clients, as a freelancer. All copy, themes, and images are FPO and not final.

That said, it was fun to create 4 different themes for the same product. Here's two of my favorites.

And finally, a funny Lydia ism today - we were singing "the wise man built his house upon a rock", and she pronounces "floods" like "pups". So the rain came down, and the pups came up.



1 comment:

Talk to me. It will make my day.