Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lots of sleep, a new nephew, and a win.

Yesterday was when it all caught up to me.

Sam (need I say that he's such a dear?) got both of the girls up for
me, and I slept solid until 9, then again until 10:30. This is after
going to bed at a reasonable time too. I have a cold that just won't
go away (we're talking 4 weeks!), and I'm afraid to even say it, but
I'm feeling much like I did in 2001 when I had a bout with Epstein
Barre. So plenty of rest is in order to make sure I can kick these
colds and whatever else is ailing.

Anyhow, between that, some last-second work on promo pieces for Scott
Brown's campaign, and a new nephew, it's been a very busy, news-
filled week around here!

Sam also made contact with a young pastor a few towns over who also
shares the same desire to run a county-wide youth ministry. It was so
encouraging to think that we might have someone to help share the
ride with! He and his wife have 4 children, the youngest, 2. Lydia
met Anna last night, and had fun eating cheerios and playing together
during a women's Bible study. God is good to give us these
connections. We are encouraged.

Hoping to post a few pictures of a house we took a look at later on
this evening. I'm going to keep a running record of the houses we
look at, and you all can let us know what you think of them!

Sound good?

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. We all traded germs back and forth during the entire month of December. Not fun! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. As someone who hasn't slept past 7:30 AM in 3.5 years, 9 AM or even, gasp, 10:30 sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. It will make my day.