Sunday, March 06, 2011

shooting fun.

No, I'm not a member of the NRA yet.

I needed to get out of the house for a bit today, so during the kiddos naps, I headed out with my camera.

After a multi-week stretch of beautiful days in the 50s and 60s, we've had torrential rain for the past two days. Overnight it turned to snow, and we woke up to this: green in the valleys, and snow on the peaks. Beautiful.

Further exploring took me up to the Frontier Nursing School campus. I love this place! It's so nicely cared for, and the buildings have a ton of character, something you don't find much where we live. In the back of my head, I remembered that there was a chapel at the school that I really wanted to check out.


Lucky for me, it was open, and I felt like I was tucked inside a primitive cathedral in an alley in Florence.

Check out this place. I left feeling so peaceful and contemplative.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd like to visit that chapel! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures and an amazing walk, I'm sure! Would love to catch up w/you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanna12:46 AM

    Your pictures are gorgeous, especially of the FNS chapel.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. It will make my day.