Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lydia's 3 year pictures - a peek.

This morning when the temperature jumped over ten degrees in an hour,
I decided it was a good day to get outside and take some pictures for
the girls' yearly shoots. Here's a sneak peek of Lydia's group of
pictures. I was so sold on having her wear this jacket, and I'm glad
I did as I really like the contrast it creates with her blond hair
against it. But, I had to cut about 3 inches off the end of the arms
to make it work. It's the most adorable denim jacket ever, but It's
never fit her correctly - she couldn't even get her hands through the
ends of the sleeves this morning - they cinch really tightly at the
ends. But seeing as it was a hand me down and we wouldn't get any
wear out of it anyhow, out came the scissors. I think it was worth it.

I can't believe our baby is three. What great joy she's brought to us!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this jacket :) It's perfect on her... and who cars about cutting off arms, I mean, we already do it with pant legs, why not arms? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. It will make my day.